Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wanted to go in Rightway

Halting everything for a while. I need a break. I need a break not from Work, but from extras. Yeah nowadays I am doing lot of extra's. I want to stop. Extra's, everybody do, but i am doing more . Concentrating, thinking only about, those. That is worst. Even I am suffering with lot of problems, besides these, but still I am thinking only about those extra's. And till now all ruined me. now, now halting everything.
Yeah I am stopping nowonwards. Promise.

Irrespective those extra's, I have suffered alot thosedays. Cause every moment was against me. Every happening was against to me. And these extra's adding fuel to fire. Worst ..till now Happened worst. No more. I wont allow anymore.

I think you are confusing, "what extra's means". Let me give example of extra's, LOVE. That is very nice word . It is very nice to hear, to see,to feel. But not to Implement. You may try to implement but there are lot of issues... heah..i dont want to discuss about that tokkalo love any more..

Here I just want to remind a dialogue from Khushi, all time favourite movie.
"Love, antu tokkalo commitments emi pettukovaddu ra babu..Ippudu chudu nenu enta santoshamga unnano , enta ullasamga unnano.. "
That is what I am feeling at the moment. I want to carryon with this.

Cheers,
Rocking Ratnakar is Back to form..

No comments: