Friday, May 9, 2008

Patiency..

It is of testing my Patiency. I really never faced this much. I faced , but i never controlled.

See I am very angry man. If I cant bare sumthing, I must express it.and sumtimes in harsh way. This way I behave. Till now lot of my friends , thinking about me as bad guy, and as a man who always fights with someone. Yes I am. If I dont like sumthing I will try to escape from it. If it is not possible, next will be this, waking up bad guy in me. And I remained as like that.

On the other hand, If i like sumbody, and they too like me.. There will be heaven to that sumbody, to me, to the whole world. Remember ,to the whole world. So I am waiting for that to happen.


As of now controlling. If u dont want to compromise, you should control. or You should fight.
Earlier I used to do fight, but now i learn to control. Mostly I succeed . That controlling capacity , which giving me success, is nothing but Patiency.

Urs Lovingly,
RocKing

No comments: