Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Different thoughts.


I dont know wat is going on, but it is. I hope for the best with me.

"Real love is always fated. It has been arranged before time. It is the most meticulously prepared of coincidences. And fate, of course, is simply a secular term for the will of God, and coincidence for His grace." Joshua Harris

really, if u think about somethings whether it is good or bad, it wont happen in your life. If u dont think, that will come to u. So always think expecting the negative result. It will ended in giving best result. I dont say it is for all. But true with me many times.

If people talk to me, especially gals, i think in lot of ways. about their opinion on me. most of the times I expect correct. and the rest of times it goes against. ofcourse that is. But unfortunately, considering later I erase the former thought. In that way my life going. Anyways ..I always best opinion about gals. And expecting they too have best on me. :)
Today I added some caller tone to my phone. It is great . It is not a song it is a shayri in Fanaa.

Oneday I watched Onkara. nice film. everything is nice. My opinion is , instead of taking that betrayal concept, it would be nice if it is some good concept. Because super direction would take people to move in such way. whatever I appreciate Ajay devgan's performance once again.
yeah it reminded , He acted in The Legend of Bhagatsingh. I would like to write a lenghty post on Bhagat .. I inspire him, admire him. The impression started from this movie, but it goes beyond after I came to know more about him. And I suggest dont compare him Gandhiji. I will explain who will great and why..
Wait for it.

Today I am happy , because Sehwag and team reached semifinal of IPL. Everything in, official and expected things outside happening as I wished. But the only thing is my personal I am in dilemma. ..Personal I guess u have conluded with some opinion what is personal. yes exactly it is
I am in dilemma for my .. Ofcourse u should not say dilemma for Love. yeah here I want to say dilemma to expressing my love to my love. Dont confuse..i will make it clear in coming...


Rocking again,
Ratnakar RedDy Katipally

No comments: