Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Going on with work, and some celebrations with relatives, and Family

Yeah , That complete April month I spent working a lot, and attending a lot of functions.
This time I improved a lot in working style, interacting with coleagues, team mates. Improved in the sense, I am not interacting with them more often. That is what , i am interacting with them if i really need them. And that is needed. Interacting more often is like disturbing,irritating them. Watever I am learning in different ways , That is good for me.

Coming to personal, No improvement. Rather Disprovement. Bad very Bad. It is not that making galfriends , but it is that not standing with existing friends. Yeah I will . I must stand with them
This is all about official personal.

now unofficial personal,
I went to my native , met lot of old friends. Attending marriages with them. Commenting gals in the marriage. yeah it is typical my village style. but i like it.


Meanwhile, all these happenings there is sumthing going in my Heart, and my mind. And sure i will accomplish what my heart expecting to..

now, Bye

RocKing Ratnakar Katipally.

No comments: