Monday, September 27, 2010

Ra Works - Jasper for PDF reports.

Below code is piece of one of many jrxmls I have been writing for 6 months. Jasper for pdf report generation. Everything i had written from the scratch, from nowhere in jasper to efficient developer of jasper to generate pdf reports. I was very happy when the client satisfied with the output. Infact this is trivial for Senior Engineer. but the matter is, I never read any tutorial for Jasper till now. I used Trials and errors, to write this code. Being familiar with Core java concepts made me to understand the behavior of jrxml.
[* I put pieces of jrxml to abide cmpny information security policy...]


the best part of code i have understood from trial and errors,
...

Finally I could develop many reports, client was happy... but there came the villain in the name of Dynamic Jasper...

It took more time to unveil this.. This is one among 3 reasons, which i put caption as ''Decided at any cost i shud get it ''... Anyways I got it at normal cost...

The other 2 reasons and the sample code of Dynamicjasper will be in the nxt post..

Cheers,
Ra the Gem...

No comments: