Monday, July 12, 2010

RandoM thoughts...

Sometimes confession may create problems.
Sometimes honesty may hurt.
Sometimes truth cause you to back up.

I decided to bak on Love matters. either im not eligible or the world is not eligible. So I killed rat n kat in me. Sorry I dint kill. They fought each other.. and oneday.. happened... its a demise of two but one..
Now there.. a new one raised.. ROCKER...
ALL THE above bakwas... except the lastline...

rock.. rock.. rocking...
Actually i m waiting for sum great funny movies.. romantic comedies... I guess i need to watch Knight and Day.. and then.. Komaram puli..
Tomcruised may be in tht movie.. and Pawan always the One.

everyday Dancing like anythng.. n tomorrow onwards will go for football.. btw.. i supported Germany.. which lost.. but who cares.. they too played the same no of matches as d finalists.. ;) ;)

I am liking a gal these days.. not d same old story....

Calvin n hobbess.... rocking kiddddd... helpin me alot to get my energiess evn in office.... i want to be like calvin atleast in nxt birth..

Hope i will roam this world this year.. not just a hope.. sure.. definitely i will roam this world..

Individual responsibilitess made me Rocker...

If i can why i am not ????

No comments: